Monday 2 April 2012

carik rahang baru sebab SARDAR!

JOKES.
enjoy it.
laugh and laugh and laugh.


Manager asked sardar at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Sardar replied: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.


Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
So Sardar writes, "Gandhi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi. 


When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver

adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted, "You are trying to see my
wife? Sit behind. I will drive.


Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status.
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.


Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world?
Sardar: ZEBRA
Teacher: How?
Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White


Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager: Do U know MS Office?
Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.


Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay ..
While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay " 
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"


Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...!!!


Sardar: Miss, Do u called 2 my mobile?
Teacher: Me? No, why?
Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".
(Had never thought of it)


Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?
Sardar: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE.


hahaa.
amacam?
best kan.
leh la rilek2 ni utk yg tension :)

No comments:

Post a Comment